Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where does a week go...

Okay I'm back with a few photos of my creative space. This is the tidiest its ever been and unlikely to stay like this for long!! So the good old Ikea shelves many more would be great I'm sure I could fill them too. The kids dummy is displaying a hat and a very special slightly damaged lacy type scarf made by my great grandmother.

 Room for the essential iron and ironing board.
Yes there are lots of bits and pieces "stored" at the end of the table and in tubs under the table. Love the old sewing boxes on the floor at the end of the table but Moo ( 3yo ) states she needs these for her things ( and mines not safe from her there) so she keeps her material wool etc in them.

Love my space in the ideal world would have a higher table to cut on (and obviously more storage) but grateful for what I have !!

Hows your creative space? What do you wish for?

2 comments:

  1. i wish for something other than my dining table...very envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome space .... plenty for you to 'grow into' ... thanks again for coming & being part of tonight ...

    ReplyDelete