Thursday, April 5, 2012

Knitting, by default...


A little while ago I rediscovered my love of crochet.
So it has nearly all been crochet for portable projects.
Recently I had a mishap playing sport which has resulted in me
not being able to crochet but I can still knit, albeit a little uncomfortably at times.

This lack of freedom to craft is extremely frustrating.... I have a looong list of things I want to finish, make, start or try and being injured and limited in options does not fit the plan!!!

So finding crochet hurt I tried knitting and it is better so needed a project.

Moo (as nearly always) is going to be the lucky receipient of a red mohair cardigan from this cute vintage pattern book.



 Im not loving knitting it up for some reason and nearly gave up on it but have started to find my rhythm and its better than not having anything to do. Hopefully I will get lots done before I resume crochet otherwise it may become a UFO!!


And the quilt you ask???

Well it has been quilted by machine....and I managed to keep it pretty neat on the back!
(Amazing considering my dolls quilt effort).


Last bit of hand quilting to be finished tommorrow,
then bound and off to its new owner on Saturday. ( If all goes to plan).

Who else is joining in at our creative spaces.....



1 comment:

  1. Quilt is looking great!! Looking forward to seeing it in person!! Back in Jakarta now & home soon ... Amazing time!

    ReplyDelete