Friday, May 4, 2012

And now...

This week Bear was off to a Stars Wars party.
Now boys I find are just not as easy to made things for,
so given the birthday boys interest in Star Wars I came up with this... 



A Star Wars pillow case which matches his other bedding.


And on a bright note I'm now able to do a bit of this again


Hooray it feels like a very long time
since my hook and I have been busy
( about 8 weeks but who's counting).

Very keen to get my ripple blanket finished
( its getting very cold) the end is in sight!!

Check out other creative spaces....

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for being apple to ripple again ... pillow case ... great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet blanket is gorgeous. The colours caught my eye when I was browsing through our creative spaces. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo! glad your thumb is feeling better enough to crochet!!
    see you monday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete